Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Tijd
  • Show
Clear All

• strategy

this is mij strategy. i have had a situation worsening. since april. all has not accomplished the supposed cure to the problem. it is do due the security and all suggestions have not changed things, but appear to worsen. what use to be minor now is escalating to having to relogin to yahoo for mail frequently through the "24hour" page. at first, it was "this page can not be displayed" which was when i attempted to go to msn messenger. there has been so many suggestions and attempts with variety of spyware programs that none has accomplished allowing me to get to secured pages. i can not order online, anything that takes me to a secured page, opens "this page can not be displayed". i have done the internet tool process and nothing has changed anything. and here now is this email relogin occurrence. now, it is being suggest to reformat harddrive, after backup. lots of suggestion however when i ask an assistative question like, i have two harddrives, one is suppose to be for a back up which i have not used, what is the dos language, which i forgot, to do this; or, how to do it with xp. i have perrused microsoft and printed out some material and i am one step away of spending this time to back up a cd with dvd burner. xp home is manual backup too. before reformating. mij friend in egmund aan zee suggests hitman cleanup and before i download any more programs, can anyone give me an assuring understanding that the download will be a success firstly, and second "cure" the problem that i will not have to reformat harddrive, thirdly, should i reformat, backup and then install hitman. mijn friend thinks highly that your program will cure all my problems with these security issues. i attempted to get firefox but unable to complete because i needed to update flash and flash is somewhere updated with download uncompleted and not letting me get firefox. so before i go with another suggestion of a "cure" i reviewed some of your postings. interesting enough of the english versions and my little dutch is not sufficient. however, not only time will tell, but i sense that your "experts" are experienced and prayerfully i can receive a reply even if there is no suggestions or other thoughts different from those already tested and not successful. i have just the need of some minor help and someone to be willing to render aide. thank you shalom

Hi Hiswarrior,

mijn friend thinks highly that your program will cure all my problems with these security issues.
    HitmanPro isn't a wondertool. And it just 'solves' spyware (and sometimes virus) problems.

I'm wondering, why are you using the Dutch word "mijn" and not "mine"? Are you Dutch?

Anyway; if you have so many problems as you discribe I think it's better to format, reïnstall Windows en install security-software! (firewall, antivirus and antispyware).

Het rapaille dat per Przewalskipaard arriveerde bij het feeëriek gesitueerde etablissement - komma -

"Verwar de waarheid niet met de mening van de meerderheid"

Comment

quick response

thank you, eagle creek, voor jour quick response. no i am not Dutch; however i have been learning some. i have a partner in the Lord's ministry en her kindren enjoy the sharing en ik ben trying. back to the issue at hand, ja ik agree en ik ben going to figure out which is beste. back up on other hard drive and/or backup cd from dvd burner capabilities. either way, time is the burden. if you have any other suggestions, please consider letting me know. i will post leter, shalom

Comment

If you have another partition available I would just put your backups there.

I don't have just a solution for your problems, I'm sorry.
        Last edited by Eagle Creek; 15-03-08, 23:25.

Het rapaille dat per Przewalskipaard arriveerde bij het feeëriek gesitueerde etablissement - komma -

"Verwar de waarheid niet met de mening van de meerderheid"

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Working...
        X